How to Say I Love You in Creole

Hello on phone How are you. How is I love you translated in Haitian Creole.


Pin On Storyboarding

French France we say mwen renmen ou Manman.

. Im on fire Kon si kon sa So so M ap viv Im living et ou mem. Whoever is not happy sak pa kontan. I love you Mo kontan twa.

Heres a list of translations. Ask away and we will do our best to answer or find someone who canWe try to vet our answers to get you the most acurate answers. Zoe means bone in Creole according to Reddit users.

Ki jan ou ye. Your welcome de rien french Im frustrated mwen fristre. Also make sure to check out the HaitiHub Blog and find HaitiHub on social media for more useful info.

To tell someone that you love them in Haitian Creole say. Keep in mind that in Haitian Creole we dont have another word for to like. A group of Haitians on social media say the term Zoe refers to a womans mouth.

Read more comments. How do you say I love you in Haitian Creole. Scroll down for directions on making it stick.

Click to see full answer. More Haitian Creole words for love. Byen venu V byenvini N bèlantre.

We say mwen renmen ou Manman. M renmen ou cheri mean sweetheart baby How do you say i love you in cape Verde creole. Common Sayings Expressions.

Mi é di. Zoe is an English version of the Creole term Zo. Reply to How are you Muitu ben.

Some people may write this differently eg Mo contan toi or Mo content toi Other valid phrases are. Below are the most common responses to this question. Just like in French Haitian Creole doesnt have a distinction between like or love unfortunately although there are other ways stronger ways to express your admiration affection or love for an individual or thing.

Check I love you translations into Louisiana Creole. Nha nomi e. Answerbag wants to provide a service to people looking for answers and a good conversation.

Mesi- Creole language Thank you. Pleased to meet you. Mo amoureux r twa Im in love with you Je taimes French Monn gaté r twa Monn gate ek twa.

Or you can learn Haitian Creole free with the help of HaitiHubs free videos info packets and other resources. Ive also included how to say thank you as its polite to thank someone if they ask how you are. I love you Mwen renmen ou.

This is how you say I love you in French and is commonly used as Haitian Creole is a French-based. My name is. Whats the Haitian Creole word for love.

This conversation audio features the most basic Creole phrases and pronunciation. Mwen renmen ou Edit I love you in all languages Dictionary Entries near I love you I love it I love this place I love u I love you I love you from the bottom of my heart I love you so much I love you too Cite this Entry I love you in Haitian Creole. Good afternoon Afternoon greeting.

Mwen renmen ou is a Haitian Creole phrase meaning I love you. Long time no see. Ou instead of w since a consonant precedes it.

You would nave to specify which creole you are referring to. My love cherie amour. Another way to say it is je taime which means I love you in French.

Accordingly how do you say call me in Creole. Reply to How are you Mwen byen Im well Nap boule M ap boule Im fine lit. Wap kon jorge translation A popular Haitian saying meant to warn you about an unexpected outcome based.

There are many different ways that you can reply to this question. We say Mwen renmen ou or Mwen renmen w. If you are talking about Haitian Creole.

Hello General greeting Bonjou. Good morning Morning greeting Bon dia. Give me a phone call.

Its also pretty common to hear people say je taime in Haiti. Kreyòl ayisyen Haitian Creole Welcome. Kriolu Cape Verdean Creole Welcome.

If you are new to learning Haitian Creole start right here Follow along to learn you to say hello how are you and what is your name. If youre in love you would say Mwen damou w. Learn Basic Creole Audio Bonjou madanmGood morning maam Bonjou.

How to say I love you in Haitian Creole. Look through examples of I love you translation in sentences listen to pronunciation and learn grammar. Take Your Creole to the Next Level.

Hello General greeting Olá Oi. Here is the translation and the Haitian Creole word for I love you. HaitiHubs premium online courses will empower you to learn Haitian Creole once and for all.

And you Long time no see. To mem mo lamour. More Haitian Creole words for I love you.

To say this properly listen to the audio file below. Where are you from. One may also ask how do you say thank you in French Creole.

How do you say I love you in French Creole.


How To Say I Love You In Haitian Creole Other Romantic Phrases Creole Words Haitian Creole Creole


Pin On Keto Diet


Haitian Creole Word Of The Day Love Valentine S Word 1 How To Say I Creole Words Valentine Words Word Of The Day


Haitian Creole Word Of The Day Love Valentine S Word 1 How To Say I Creole Words Valentine Words Word Of The Day

No comments for "How to Say I Love You in Creole"